Apply your skills now
For those people who would like to accumulate hands on experience, we can place you into a CPA public practice firm and Registered Tax Agent to join an accounting internship program.
The internship duration is a maximum of 6 months part-time, with flexible dates to suit your busy lifestyle.
At the end of the internship, not only will you have completed various month end tasks and have the confidence to demonstrate this to interviewers, you will also have a personal work reference by our practicing accounting staff.
The Internship is unpaid and completed on a part-time basis. You will have the benefit of working on the company’s files. It is the best opportunity for trainees to accumulate Australian hands on work experience. This comprises:
- Real internal company data
- Using 3 months simple bookkeeping
- Using 3 months month end tasks
- Year‐end individual and company tax return
Trainees will be provided with:
- Up to 6 months part-time intern work experience
- Interview guidance and resume modification
- Interns may secure a job with the CPA firm.
- Obtain external job referrals from business partners
What you will get
- Develop practical accounting skills with a CPA Public Practice and Registered Tax Agent with offices around Australia
- Be trained by CPA and CFA qualified trainers with over 10 years corporate experience
- Gain real working experience which benefits you in accounting job hunting
- Gain confidence in interviews through being able to demonstrating all your skills developed through an applied internship program
- Written and verbal personal reference for the work you have completed
- All interns are covered by work placement insurance
For more information about the internship visit www.platinumaccountinginternship.com.au